Tokenlon 5.0 Smart contract：
Smart contract address：0x03f34bE1BF910116595dB1b11E9d1B2cA5D59659
The reporter visits "SlowMist Zone" website and goes to "Submit Bug Bounty" (URL：https://slowmist.io/en/bug-bounty.html) to submit a threat intelligence. (Status: to be review)
1. Within one working day, the SlowMist Security Team will confirm the threat intelligence report from the "SlowMist Zone", follow up, evaluate the problem, and feed the intelligence back to the Tokenlon contact person in the meantime (status: under review).
2. Within three working days, the Tokenlon technical team will deal with the problem, draw conclusions and record points (status: confirmed / ignored). They will communicate with the reporter if necessary, and ask the reporter for assistance.
1. The Tokenlon business department shall repair the security problems in the threat intelligence and update online (status: repaired). The repairing timeframe depends on the problem severity and the repair difficulty. Generally speaking, it is within 24 hours for the critical and high-risk problems, within 3 working days for the medium-risk problems, and within 7 working days for the low-risk problems. The App security issue is limited by the version release, and the repairing timeframe is on a case-by-case basis.
2. The reporter will review whether the security problem has been repaired (Status: reviewed/reviewed with objection).
3. After the reporter confirms that the security problem is repaired, the Tokenlon technical team will inform the SlowMist Security Team of the conclusion and the vulnerability score. They will issue rewards with the SlowMist Security Team (status: completed).
|Level||Tokenlon Reward*||SlowMist Zone Reward*|
|Critical||$10000 ~ $50000||512 SLOWMIST|
|High||$2500 ~ $10000||256 SLOWMIST|
|Medium||$1000 ~ $2500||100 SLOWMIST|
*Remark: The final award depends on the severity of the vulnerability and the true impact of the vulnerability.
*SLOWMIST is the integral of the SlowMist Zone.
A critical vulnerability refers to the vulnerability that occurs to the core business of a smart contract, which could result in the tokens owned by the platform or users being transferred, stolen, or frozen. Or taking control of the business system, and thus the core system getting affected.
A high-risk vulnerability refers to that owing to the incorrect processing of the contract programs, the contract get exploited and arbitraged, involving money loss but not on a large-scale. Or contract defects like smart contract overflow, precision problems, and system check bypass.
A medium-risk vulnerability refers to a vulnerability that can affect users only by interaction. For example, the data of the user's operation is affected due to improper page access. (Tokenlon.im)
In addition to the severity, the following factors are also the criteria for the Tokenlon technical team to consider the amount of bounty.